Our community programs are growing.
Our vision is to create a humane and compassionate environment where people, animals and nature come together to improve the emotional and physical well-being of all members of our local community.
Kindred Farm enriches the local community through:
- Work experience / student hours
- Educational sessions
- farm animal welfare
- Animal-Assisted interventions
- Facility usage for company retreats, board meetings, school groups
- Plant-based cooking class
- Animal, garden & nature experiences for children, seniors, and local agencies
- Community garden (in new location)
Kindred Farm welcomes community members to join us in our mission:
- Volunteer as an individual: animal care, programs, Board of Directors, committees, facility upgrades, etc.
- Organize a school or company volunteer day
- Host a fundraiser
- Offer your talent as a photographer/ videographer to help us document our mission
- Become a member
- Join our ‘Cups of Coffee Patrons’